Beginning this week we will revert back to our original business hours: Mon-Sat: 10am-9pm, Sun: 11am-6pm
We have also opened our doors once again to in-store shopping.
For the safety and consideration of our staff and customers, we ask that you comply with the following rules:
- Masks are required at all times while inside the store
- Please adhere to social distancing of at least 6 feet between you and our staff and other customers
- Maximum of 10 customers in the store at any given time
We are more than happy to still fulfill curbside pickup requests if you do not wish to enter the store.
We look forward to seeing everyone again!
Beginning Monday, April 13th, our temporary hours of business have changed to:
Monday through Saturday: 11AM – 7PM
Closed Sundays (until further notice)
Although liquor-related businesses are allowed to remain open, to be conscious of the safety of our customers and employees we are going to make the following temporary changes to our business until April 30th, unless extended:
- Reduced Hours
- Call ahead, curbside pickup only (no in-store shopping)
Monday through Saturday: 12PM – 6PM
Closed Sundays (through the end of April)
1. Please call us at 815-877-9463 anytime between 12PM-6PM Monday- Saturday to place an order. If you know specifically what you want, great! But, as always, we’re happy to select items for you based on any taste or price preference.
2. We will handle your transaction over the phone and can even provide receipts via text or email.
3. You may also use our online shop to browse and purchase a limited selection of our inventory. The online shop won’t have everything we carry, but it is a quick reference for some of our fast rotating items like beer.
4. Call us when you arrive and we will bring your order to your car! No need to get out of your vehicle.
We feel this plan allows us to still serve our incredible customers but also operate responsibly during this time. Thank you for your understanding and patience!
The Illinois Executive Order announced Friday allows liquor-related business to remain open. We are working on a plan to determine how Artale & Co will operate moving forward until the Executive Order is lifted. Stay tuned.
Artale & Co. intends to remain open unless further regulations prevent us from doing so. We may limit business hours in the near future and will make that announcement if and when that time comes.
We are doing our part to make sure high contact areas and surfaces remain clean but we also kindly ask that customers only touch or handle items they’re committed to purchasing.
We’re happy to offer curbside service if customers would like to call in an order and make payment over the phone. We will put together your order and bring it out to your car. As always, we offer gift certificates of any amount.
All private & public events and tastings will be suspended for the time being.
We would like to thank you all for your continued support and patronage of our small, family-owned and operated business.